We are now meeting in our building! For now, due to headcount limitations, registration is required. Please click here to fill out a form to request attendance for you or your family, and we will confirm shortly if there is headcount.
For the safety of the congregation, we are taking such necessary precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19 by sanitizing, social distancing, and doing our best to follow our local government directives and best practices. However, we cannot completely eliminate the risk of exposure. By participating in our service, you are assuming risk that may result in exposure to infectious and communicable disease. Please don’t feel guilty if you feel uncomfortable coming in person during this unusual time.
For those who do not feel comfortable joining us indoors, but would still like to come to the building, you are welcome to come and stay in your car and come fellowship with us outside after the service. We are now broadcasting on FM 91.3 in the immediate vicinity around the church parking lot, so you can listen to the service in your car if you have an FM receiver.
For now, doors will not open until 8:50 am for the first service and 10:50 am for the second service, and we ask that you stay in your seats when you arrive in order to make it possible for others to maintain a social distance. We will dismiss to the outside right after the services end, where we can fellowship and chat.
Below are the current requirements you must meet if you are considering coming to our services, as well as (for your information) the measures we have taken as a church to promote health and safety. (These may be progressively relaxed as we progress out of the crisis.)
Requirements for in person attendance
- Be healthy! If you or your family members are feeling ill, please stay home, especially if you have a cough, a fever, or trouble breathing. If you are sick, our Live Stream is available to you each week for our 11am Sunday service.
- Bring your own Bibles if you have them.
- Please wear a mask. We will have a few extra if you forget, but masks are required for entry.
- Doors will not open until 8:50 am and 10:50 am, respectively.
- Please maintain a social distance of 6 ft from others.
- Congregational singing will be done indoors at the end of each service and only with masks covering nose and mouth.
Measures we have taken
- Installed higher grade HVAC filters that catch viruses, and air purifiers in the fellowship hall.
- Enhanced doors with no-hands foot openers.
- Some pews have been closed off to make sure we can maintain a responsible social distance.
- Bibles & Hymnals temporarily removed from pews to decrease common surfaces.
- We will no longer be passing out an offering plate during the service. A giving box will be available at entry/exit where you may deposit and offering.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are set up around the church.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed on select pews.
- Church is cleaned and sanitized before every Sunday and between services.