Calvary is meeting in-person in our building (registration no longer required). For now, we are temporarily holding two identical services (9am and 11am Sundays) to allow for social distancing.
For those who are not able to join us in person, we are livestreaming our 11am service. We are also broadcasting on FM 91.3 in the immediate vicinity around the church parking lot, so you may choose to listen to the service in your car if you have an FM receiver and still come to fellowship with the church afterward.
We welcome all to come join us! We do ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- Be healthy! If you or your close family members are feeling ill, please stay home, especially if you have a cough, a fever, or trouble breathing. If you are sick, our Live Stream is available to you each week for our 11am Sunday service.
- Please wear a mask while in the building (we will have a few extra on hand if you forget.)
- Please maintain a social distance of 6 ft from others. Please be especially considerate of new visitors who may have varying degrees of comfort being around people.
Measures we have taken
- Installed higher grade HVAC filters that catch viruses, and air purifiers in the fellowship hall.
- Enhanced doors with no-hands foot openers.
- We will no longer be passing out an offering plate during the service. A giving box will be available at entry/exit where you may deposit and offering.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up around the church.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed on select pews.
- Church is cleaned and sanitized before every Sunday.