Some exciting news … we’re finally ready to announce something that we’ve been working on in the background for a few months now… a new Church mobile app!
The app is accessible for both iOS and Android:
Right now, the app is a place where you can get:
- The weekly bulletins – These will be updated on the app for Sunday mornings for you access on your device. And…as a bonus, if you click on the verses in the bulletin, they should open up the verse for you right in the app. (Thanks, Shae!)
- The church calendar
- Videos and live streams of services
- Online giving
- Weekly Prayer List (Accessible by Members Only)
- Weekly Nursery Schedule (Accessible by Members Only)
- Church Directory (Accessible by Members Only)
- Ministry Schedules (such as worship team, etc) (Accessible by Members Only)
As you see above, there’s a private section that’s accessible only for church members.
To gain access, you have to create an account and then get it verified that you’re a member of Calvary. To get verified, you can either: Sign in with the email address you’re using in the church directory (these emails should be already authorized) … OR if you’re using a different email account to sign in than the one already in the directory, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for access.
We hope you’ll benefit from the app, and let us know what you think or if you notice any bugs. As we see how it’s being used and as time allows, we’ll be adding occasional bug fixes and new features!
Let us know if you have any bug reports, feedback, or good ideas, would love to hear them!
Here are some screenshots: