In this Resurrection Day sermon, Pastor Joe Babij explains how Jesus’ bodily resurrection represents complete victory for those who believe in Jesus over mankind’s five great enemies. Pastor Babij concludes with a crucial question: are you by faith and repentance on the side of Jesus the conqueror, or are you still defeated and dead in your sins?
1. The First Enemy to Be Conquered: Sin (2 Corinthians 5:21)
2. The Second Enemy to Be Conquered: The Law (Romans 8:3-4)
3. The Third Enemy to Be Conquered: The Wrath of God (Hebrews 2:27; Romans 5:8-9)
4. The Fourth Enemy to Be Conquered: Satan (1 John 3:8)
5. The Fifth Enemy to Be Conquered: Death (1 Corinthians 15:26, 54-58)